The Newell News Goes Online - Edition 1: The Miracle
It is a small miracle that we are doing a blog. We will do our best to keep up a journal of our activities throughout the year. All in the name of Family History. Wish us luck!
Oh...so cute! Love the photo...but why didn't you put a picture that was a bit newer? I have a really good one from my wedding. keep up the good work Mom.
6 comments:
Yeah another Newell Blog!!! I Love Love Love it!!! Almost as much as I love the Newells!!! Every last one of them!!! :)
Yay!!! Can't wait to follow you! :) Love you guys!
what a cute couple!!!
Oh...so cute! Love the photo...but why didn't you put a picture that was a bit newer? I have a really good one from my wedding. keep up the good work Mom.
yea grandma and grandpa
- love madalyn
hooray! i love it! family history and family fun-- great idea mom!
Post a Comment